Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Adventures Every Day!

Wow, I've been busy!! I've had lots of new adventures in the past few weeks. First, I went to the beach! The sand was fun, but I didn't like that water stuff at all. I've been to a couple of doctors' offices, PetSmart, a guide dog meeting, HEB, Yia Yia Mary's and of course, Ellie's taekwondo school. I've got some cool pics of my adventures below. Check it out!



Here I am helping out in the nursery of our church. These kids really like me, and I LOVE them - especially when they have animal crackers all over themselves. Which I don't eat, cause I'm not supposed to. But boy, do they smell good!



I went to Yia Yia Mary's in Houston this weekend. The staff was sooo nice to me. They all wanted to say hello, but I just wanted to sleep while the family had some great Greek food. Opa!


Today I went to my first Girl Scout meeting! We meet online and web conference, since Ellie and her mom are in Texas and the other girls live in Indiana. They thought I was cute, too. But they weren't happy that we got to sit outside and enjoy the weather while they were freezing and wondering if it was going to snow!

I can't wait to see what other new adventures I get to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment